Come join the caring team of professionals at St. Johnland Nursing Center. Our dedicated and caring staff is totally focused on providing the finest care to our residents.
We are proud that 47% of our employees have been with us for more than five years and 32% more than 10 years.
St. Johnland appreciates the skills and experience that each of our employees brings to the facility.
- Excellent Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Free Parking
- Opportunity For Advancement
- Professional Environment
St. Johnland Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CNAs – Day and Evening Shifts
RN – Evening & Night Shifts
LPNs – All Shifts
RN Unit PCC
Please send resumes for Nursing Department positions to Kay Jung, Director of Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) – Full Time
Physical Therapy (PT) & Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) – Per Diem
OT/COTA – Per Diem
ST – Per Diem
Please send resumes for Therapy Department positions to Karen Vittoria: email@example.com or fax 631-269-8816.
Please contact Jim Murphy, Director Food Service, at 631 663-2455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADULT DAY CARE
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Tech with experience in a hospital/nursing home environment preferred. This is a Full Time position. The primary responsibilities of the position will be performing preventative maintenance and basic repairs in carpentry, electrical and plumbing as required.
- Constructs, repairs, replaces and maintains structural interior and exterior of building, using both hand and power tools.
- Repairs furniture, equipment, and machinery.
- Installs and repairs minor electrical equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Performs minor plumbing jobs.
- Makes minor repairs to heating, air conditioning and ventilating equipment.
- Assists in removal of snow.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in at least one of the trades (carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical repair, refrigeration, and/or HVAC)
- Will work every other weekend.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to use tools related to the carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and mechanical trades.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
If interested send resume to email@example.com or apply in person.
Environmental Service Worker – Full Time
Duties include maintaining a clean, safe environment for residents, visitors and staff. Also processing of resident clothing and distribution of facility linen. Required to work holidays and weekends. Varied days and shifts.
If interested please inquire with Susan Triolo of Support Services at 631 663-2706.
To contact us about a job you see posted here, or about any career opportunity at St. Johnland, please call us at (631) 269-5800. Or you may Click Here to contact us, complete the short form, then click “Submit” and we will get back to you shortly.