Come join the caring team of professionals at St. Johnland Nursing Center. Our dedicated and caring staff is totally focused on providing the finest care to our residents.
We are proud that 47% of our employees have been with us for more than five years and 32% more than 10 years.
St. Johnland appreciates the skills and experience that each of our employees brings to the facility.
- Excellent Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Free Parking
- Opportunity For Advancement
- Professional Environment
St. Johnland Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The RN Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the nursing staff, overseeing patient care and direct care responsibilities. Ensure that all duties are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as state/federal compliance guidelines.
3 years supervisory experience in a Long-term care facility required.
CNAs – Day and Evening Shifts
RN – Evening & Night Shifts
LPNs – All Shifts
RN Unit PCC
Please send resumes for Nursing Department positions to Kay Jung, Director of Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Therapist (PT) – Full Time
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) – Full Time
Per Diem Assistant positions are available in all areas of Rehab – OTA, PTA and Speech
Please send resumes for Therapy Department positions to Karen Vittoria: email@example.com or fax 631-269-8816.
Please contact Elaina Munoz, Director Food Service, at 631 663-2455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADULT DAY CARE
Maintenance Tech – Full Time
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Tech with experience in a hospital/nursing home environment preferred. This is a Full Time position. The primary responsibilities of the position will be performing preventative maintenance and basic repairs in carpentry, electrical and plumbing as required.
- Constructs, repairs, replaces and maintains structural interior and exterior of building, using both hand and power tools.
- Repairs furniture, equipment, and machinery.
- Installs and repairs minor electrical equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Performs minor plumbing jobs.
- Makes minor repairs to heating, air conditioning and ventilating equipment.
- Assists in removal of snow.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in at least one of the trades (carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical repair, refrigeration, and/or HVAC)
- Will work every other weekend.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to use tools related to the carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and mechanical trades.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
If interested send resume to email@example.com or apply in person.
Environmental Services Worker – Porter – Full Time
Primary duties are maintaining a clean, safe environment for residents, visitors and staff. Responsibilities include all areas of housekeeping, snow removal and laundry services. Floor maintenance experience preferred.
Required to work holidays and E/O weekend. Varied days and shifts.
Housekeeper – Full Time
If interested please contact Susan Triolo, Manager of Support Services, at 631 663-2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreation Therapist – Full Time
Tuesday – Saturday 1:00 pm – 9 pm
Experience needed & CTRS preferred. Looking for an energetic candidate with great leadership and creativity skills who enjoys dressing up for special events.
Please send resume to Carolyn O’Brien, Director of Recreation Therapy, email@example.com
To contact us about a job you see posted here, or about any career opportunity at St. Johnland, please call us at (631) 269-5800. Or you may Click Here to contact us, complete the short form, then click “Submit” and we will get back to you shortly.