Come join the caring team of professionals at St. Johnland Nursing Center. Our dedicated and caring staff is totally focused on providing the finest care to our residents.
We are proud that 47% of our employees have been with us for more than five years and 32% more than 10 years.
St. Johnland appreciates the skills and experience that each of our employees brings to the facility.
- Excellent Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Free Parking
- Opportunity For Advancement
- Professional Environment
St. Johnland Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Overnight RN Supervisor – FT
RN * – FT Day & Evening
LPN * – FT Evening
On-Call available for all positions and shifts.
* Alternating weekends and holidays
Please send resumes for Nursing Department positions to Kay Jung, Director of Nursing: email@example.com.
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) – Full Time
Physical Therapy (PT) & Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) – Per Diem
Please send resumes for Therapy Department positions to Karen Vittoria: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 631-269-8816.
Please contact Jim Murphy, Director Food Service, at 631 663-2455 or email email@example.com
ADULT DAY CARE
CNA On-Call Tuesday/Thursday + OC
CNA On-Call As Needed
Please send resumes for Adult Day Care positions to Annika Stickevers, Director Adult Day Health Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or to Human Resources.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Tech with experience in a hospital/nursing home environment preferred. This is a Full Time position. The primary responsibilities of the position will be performing preventative maintenance and basic repairs in carpentry, electrical and plumbing as required.
- Constructs, repairs, replaces and maintains structural interior and exterior of building, using both hand and power tools.
- Repairs furniture, equipment, and machinery.
- Installs and repairs minor electrical equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Performs minor plumbing jobs.
- Makes minor repairs to heating, air conditioning and ventilating equipment.
- Assists in removal of snow.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in at least one of the trades (carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical repair, refrigeration, and/or HVAC)
- Will work every other weekend.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to use tools related to the carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and mechanical trades.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
If interested send resume to email@example.com or apply in person.
To contact us about a job you see posted here, or about any career opportunity at St. Johnland, please call us at (631) 269-5800. Or you may Click Here to contact us, complete the short form, then click “Submit” and we will get back to you shortly.